Wednesday 21 January 2009

handbags and gladrags...

F: so did you manage to break up with your counsellor this morning?
J: well not exactly
F: why what happened?
J: well I said I didn't really want to go anymore and she asked why not so I told her that I was bored to death with talking about myself
F: ok
J: but then she said that boredom isn't about being bored and that it was interesting that I was bored and that we should explore that further!
F: that's hilarious!
J: I know! We did have an interesting discussion about a dream I had last night though
F: really? what was it about?
J: well apparently handbags in women's dreams are very significant
F: why is that?
J: because women carry everything in their handbags so in a dream it represents....
F: their whole life?
J: exactly.
F: so what happened to your handbag in your dream?
J: I left it in a bar!

2 comments:

Mark J said...

The title of this post had me listening to that old song (you know the one), and I thought it apt until I listened to the lyrics and realised you were the exact opposite - Independent and self reliant :)

Jacie said...

Wow! That's one of the nicest things anyone has said about me! Thanks Mark