Wednesday 5 March 2008

The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

Mandy: [trying to be nice] Billy, we've known each other now for what seems like a nightmarish eternity. And though I insult you and lie to you daily, steal your stuff, make fun of you, your family, and anyone who looks like you, I still don't feel like I... [she lets out a frustrated grunt] ...know you. Why don't you tell me more about yourself?
Billy: If I told you, you wouldn't understand. I'm a very complex and multi-layered person.
But if you really want to know more about me, it's all here in my new autobiography. Hot off the presses! Complete and unabridged.
Billy: Hey, Irwin, you gots any gum?
Irwin: [looking into his backpack] Well, I have a plum, a drum, even a tiny chum no bigger than my thumb... but no gum, no.
Mandy: [holding a knife and fork] If you really are what you eat, I should become you by morning.

No comments: