Saturday 12 April 2008

more break-ups

Gabe: It's not so much that I find dealing with you too much hassle, or a nightmare, more that I think you'd be bettter off with someone who can empathise, as opposed merely to sympathise - or indeed, having your own space to deal with your issues in your own way
Me: oh just rip out my heart and stomp all over it why don't you! Oh you weren't talking to me? oh that's ok then. But that's a bit brutal isn't it - poor HW! Don't you think you could find it in your heart, or whatever it is you use to pump blood around your body, to at least find out what her 'issues' are before you reject her because of them. They might be simple and easily fixed. You've got money - that fixes everything doesn't it?
Gabe: how strange - I genuinely thought my message would strike you as a nice way of dealing with HW
Me: yeah I'm sure what she really wants is more 'space' to deal with her 'issues'........

No comments: