Monday 10 May 2010

what a tangled web men weave...

S: I can't understand you J, was I just someone to have sex with for you? I really liked you and I thought you liked me too
J: You were married and you lied to me - you got that the wrong way round I was just someone for you to have sex with on the side
S: I wasn't married. She was my ex and she couldn't understand why I wanted to be with you when she's only 26 and you're a lot older than her. I liked you more than anyone J and she just wanted to mess with my relationship with you
J: So how did she know how old I was just from finding my number on your phone? Maybe we should all get together and ask her and sort this out!
S: I told her I'd be introducing my boy to you so I told her everything about you
J: This all happened 2 years ago - why are you contacting me now?
S: Because I still miss you...
thinks J: Liar, liar, pants on fire!

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me...

No comments: