Friday 5 March 2010

you can sometimes find wisdom is the weirdest places....

"If you are on a train, will you reach your destination quicker by running up and down the corridors? Some processes just need to take as long as they need to take. That's not easy when you feel a burning desire to get them over with as quickly as possible. Yet that's actually all the more reason to make sure that you don't waste your energy. Even if it means incurring the disapproval of people who do not understand, you need to pull back a little and pace yourself this month. Focus on what can be done, and become less agitated about whatever, for now, cannot be altered."

3 comments:

Mark J said...

Picking the right train is always my issue :)

Jacie said...

oh tell me about it! This year has been just awful and heartbreaking as far as my love life is concerned - and I'd thought last year that I was on the right track at last. So I'm back at the station awaiting a new connection - just hope I'm waiting on the right platform this time!

Mark J said...

As long as we learn from our mistakes, and don't repeat them, I'm thinking we can just chalk it up to experience....

I just need to learn ! :)